CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

SCAPPOOSE SAUERKRAUT FESTIVAL!!!!!



Brayden on the rockwall. He loves to climb. He has a small rockwall at his school, it is his favorite thing there.

My beautiful blue eyed princess

Cabbage throw!!!! Yes i said Cabbage throw.

Jay took the kids to the scappoose sauerkraut festival on saturday. You know you live in a small town when you have a sauerkaut festival. They had so much fun I wish I could have been there but I had to work. They were there for 5 hours Jay said they called me a couple times and they couldn't even talk cause they were so excited.
Thanks to the greatest man I know for being such a great dad to my kids. He does so much fun stuff with them all the time!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOOKS LIKE THEY HAD A GOOD TIME:)
I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF MO.. SHE IS SUCH HER MOTHERS DAUGHTER!!! cheese!!!!

Julie said...

Nothing beats a good sauerkraut festival...I am so there next year!
Love the cheeser on Molly

Tolman Family said...

I love the name of the Festival! Throwing cabbages...too funny! I'm lovin' the picture of Molly sliding down the slide. Brayden is so brave!

Mindy said...

I'm coming with your mom next year!!! Don't ya love it when I invite myself to come? lol