CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mommy!


This is for the most beautiful person I know, my mommy! I am so proud to call her that!!!! She is my rock. I want to share with everyone how I feel about her. I am so greatful she is my mom and I hope to be just like her. If you need help she will drop everything just for you no matter what it is. I think everyone knows that. I think she is the most humble, beautiful, kind hearted, giving, loving, non judging woman!!!!!!!
Thanks Mom for being my mother!!!!!!!! I hope to be just like you when I grow up!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Meg ... you are right!! Your mother is one of the most amazing women I have ever known and I'm so happy to have her as a good friend. I know that she would be there for me no matter what. I can only hope to be half the woman she is! And, to her credit her daughters are both JUST LIKE HER!! Thanks for sharing your feelings about her and letting me stalk you through blog world! You are a wonderful mother too! Mindy

Lindsey said...

I KNOW ISN'T SHE THE BEST MOM EVER!!! I LOVE HER SOOOO MUCH..WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL MOTHER/FRIEND. ( LETS HOLD HANDS!! BEST FRIEND FOREVER!!) I DON'T KNOW IF WE CAN BE AS GREAT AS SHE IS BUT I GUESS WE CAN TRY HUH?? OUR MOM IS DA BOMB DIGGITY!!!!

Julie said...

Wow, I just got home from Denver and saw this post. Thank you Meggie that is the nicest thing you could say. I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful family, and I am so thankful for you and Lindsey...you girls are my
Happy Days!