CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Chucky!!!!!!!!!!

Chucky came out today and it was scary!! Let me give you a run down on who Chucky is. Chucky is Braydens other personality. When my sister was little my mom used to call her Cybil for her other personality, so when she was up here he was having one of his episodes and my mom named him Chucky. So today Chucky didn't want to do his homework and he threw a fit. He was so mad he threw the remote at me so I told him to go sit in timeout, so he went to the corner and decided to throw the rug at me. Me, trying to remain as calm as possible decided to take him to his room and pull all his toys out and told him when he can calm down he can come out. As soon as I shut the door he started saying I HATE YOU, I REALLY HATE YOU!! I chose to remain calm and let him express himself cause I knew it wasn't him it was really Chucky. I called Lindsey on what I should do and she could hear him from downstairs. Then she said don't you just love having a Cancer!!!!!
So I am asking, who knows the right thing to do in that situation cause I feel I have tried everything. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

PICK ME PICK ME!!!CYBIL HERE.. HA HA. I THINK YOU ENDED UP DOING THE RIGHT THING MEG... GOOD JOB!!!!

Madi said...

You did do the right thing Meg! I have always had some of the best conversations with my kids at night when they are tucked in their beds. They'll tell me how they feel and I do the same. Sometimes it's about each other, but other times it's about whatever they want it to be about. Maybe you ought to explain to him what the word "hate" means. We know he does'nt mean that but tell him how that made you feel anyway. Also tell him how you felt when he threw things at you. I would wait until later when your both completely relaxed to talk about it with him. Good Luck Meggie, you did good!

fivecutekids said...

If I had a dollar for everytime I had to walk away and count to 10, I would be one rich lady. Hang in there girlie, you are doing a great job. Breath in - breath out and count to 10.

Julie said...

You gotta love Chucky! Meg, you are doing a great job! The best thing is just to let him know that you love him...not his behavior but him. When he tells you he hates you tell him that makes you feel bad but that you Love him and you would never tell him that you hate him! I hate that he says that to you...he doesn't mean it though, he just wants a reaction! Being a mother is HARD! But it also is the most rewarding thing you will ever do! This is just a phase B-Mann is going through, it won't last forever! Right Cybil?