CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Orientation!!!!!!!




Brayden meeting Mr. Wilbeski..Every morning he greets them, shakes their hand and makes eye contact!


My B-Mann is so big!!!!! He is in a small school that only goes to 3rd grade and there are only 15 kids in his class. We met his teacher Mr. Wilbeski and principal and they are so much fun!!! The principal sang a song with his guitar it made me a little emotional cause I know he is going to do so well with all the fun staff. I am going to volunteer as much as I can. His first full day is on Thursday we are so excited for him!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

HEY ONLY 15 KIDS THAT IS SO COOL THAT MEANS MORE ONE ON ONE HUH???
WA WHOOO FOR B MANN HE IS GETTING SO BIG.. WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU B..
WE LOVE YOU HAVE A GREAT FIRST DAY!!!

CALL ME MEGAN CAUSE YOU WILL PROABLE NEED TO TALK:)

Keira said...

Yay for B! I remember when he was just a baby...how time flys. I am very excited for you Bray, and I love you. Have a wonderful first day!

Megs, this is only the beginning of an exciting journey!

Julie said...

Lindsey you are right...Megan will need to talk! She started bawling just at his orientation when the principal started singing. Then last night she completly lost it. She had a babysitter for the fisrt time and the she is nervous for B-Mann to start school! I am sure today will be hard for you Meggie...Good Luck! this is all part of growing older!