CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Finding Myself

The past many months have been very challenging for me, and I have realized I am finding who I am and who I want to be. Its been a whirlwind of noncontrol, and its sceary! But there is a huge positive behind it, I am learning about myself. It has almost felt like I am alone and I am having to deal with life experences solo cause I dont want to burdden anyone, but I do know I have the best support system anyone can ask for. I know now that in order to grow you have to be vulnerable. Looking back I am greatfull for feeling that way but at the time I felt sorry for myself.
I was a different person a little bit ago and I never want to be that person again. I Love who I am and what I stand for. I work hard, I love hard, and I love me for being a strong headed, keep things real type of person. I am taking one day at a time! Cause thats all I can do.
I am going to be a better mom, daughter,sister, and friend!!!! Cause we can always give a little more!!!! I am getting rid of all negitive in my life and focusing on all my positive, because there is so much positive that I take for granted!!!!
So my summery, I have beautiful children, I have the best family, I love being a mom because its the greatest blessing in the whole wide world! I love being a daughter to the most beautiful woman in the world, I love being a sister to the greatest siblings. I am me because of them. And I like me!!!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow...why to make me cry Meg! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SWEETHEART and I am so proud of you and I am so Happy that you are finding out who you are and how special you are! You and your children deserve the very best! I am always here for you!

fivecutekids said...

I hear ya cute girl, been there done that.....still doing it. I am proud of you girlie! Hang in there, I pinky promise not only are you going to become stronger-happier-healthier-and more content BUT Brayden & Molly will too. Keep on keeping on my friend and know that you are STRONGER than you think and you are NEVER alone. Your support system ROCKS baby! LOVE YOU!

Lindsey said...

I sure do LOVE YOU LOTS!!